Fill out the request below and we will post for others to pray for you.
ANSWERS & PRAYERS
- 8/24/2018: Lindsey Rogalla: Lindsey is in the ER at Baptist LR. She may be admitted. Acute pain in her abdomen.
- Randa Howlett (Randa's mother): We meet with the herbalist this coming Thursday to start the protocol. Pray that she is one of the 86% successes as there really is nothing left medically. Of course, I want her here selfishly for the wisdom and Christ-centered influence she would impart on my kids. If God chooses to give her more time, I know she will glorify him in that.
- Caleb Harris: Caleb will have open heart surgery on Tuesday, 11am at St Vincents Hospital.
- Tom James: Tom is having cataract surgery Monday, 11am.
- Amy Stineman has a baby boy!
- Nathan Stewart: Surgery went well and no damage to the heart muscle.
- Update: Lee Curry is much better! This is a direct answer to prayer. Lee is how recognizing all family members and talking coherently. Praise God!
Karla Curry-Case's son Lee is being airlifted to St. Vincents Little Rock. Possible meningitis.
- Andrea Lowry's father had a stroke. He is at home.
- This past Monday, Shaumbry Patterson interviewed for a teaching position in Mayflower. Praise God, she got the job!
- 2018 Re:Generation group (Thursdays).
- Andrea Lowry's EC Group (Mondays, Fridays).
- Missionaries we support.
- Randa Howlett's mother had stage 4 liver cancer. Prayers for miraculous healing because it will only be a touch from the Maker that will heal her. She had a rough go of it a couple weeks back and was in the hospital for over a week. They skipped chemo last week but she got a port put in yesterday. She is good at the moment. We are just spending time planning a getaway. I have an exam coming up that, assuming I pass, will qualify me for a new position at the company. Need time to study and hopefully pass on the first try.
- Pray for Jaliyah Rogalla. Jaliyah has cystic fibrosis and requires daily breathing treatments. Pray for her mom Lindsey as she provides extra special care.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...